Main purpose of Job:
To provide administrative support to the Management Account in a fast-paced environment on a Key Account. This position requires effective communication with senior management, operational staff and customers, This position will involve exposure to highly sensitive financial and business information which requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Collect, assemble and analyses data, perform calculations, organise data, develop charts and graphs and make analyses as required.
- Collating reports, creating invoices and accurately completing back up information to send to customer within tight / strict deadlines.
- Prepare and assist in the compilation of various internal and external correspondence, including monthly KPI packs, weekly Ops reports, presentations and memoranda.
- Handle highly confidential reports, Operations roster, clockwise reports for payroll, confidential messages and correspondence and respond to routine correspondence and queries according to organisational policies.
- Assist Management Accountant in preparation and submission of yearly budget.
- Perform daily administrative functions as required.
Candidates should possess minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to operate independently, handle challenging situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment and balance priorities.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgement and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced level), Word & PowerPoint. Majority of reporting is Excel based.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written (grammar & punctuation) and verbal with a well-developed telephone manner.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Good typing speed with excellent accuracy
- Be a team player with the ability to build relationships across the organisation.