Main purpose of Job:
To provide administrative support to the office of the Operations Director as part of a team within a fast-paced environment. This position requires effective communication with senior management, operational staff, organisations worldwide, customers etc. and will involve exposure to highly sensitive financial and business information which requires a high level of confidentiality.
• Collect, assemble and analyse data, perform calculations, organise data, develop charts and graphs and make preliminary analyses as requested.
• Collating reports and pricing various customer work, creating invoices, and accurately completing back up information to send to customers.
• Perform daily administrative functions as required.
• Handle highly confidential reports (i.e. checking weekly payroll), confidential messages and correspondence and respond to routine correspondence and queries according to organisational policies.
Candidates should possess minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced level).
• Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
• Strong numerical ability.
• Good typing speed with excellent accuracy.
• Ability to operate independently, handle challenging situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment and balance priorities.
• High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgement and cultural sensitivity.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written (grammar & punctuation) and verbal with a well-developed telephone manner.
• Be a team player with the ability to build relationships across the organisation.
Click here to apply