Main purpose of the job
To administer necessary information to ensure that all Revenue and Costs are captured in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company quality procedures.
- Ensure that all Delivering and Collection consignments are conforming to correct information.
- Capture all revenue on vehicles in accordance with company tariffs within company deadlines.
- Administer all costs by way of self billing to sub contractor suppliers within company deadlines and in accordance with company tariffs.
- Assist with capturing all revenue within our Warehouse activity.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Assist with Proof of Delivery input and capture ensuring we meet company targets.
- Communicate with other departments in relation to Invoicing on their accounts.
- Assist with any other administration requirement in the Department.
- Reception Cover
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin a career in the Freight Industry and full on the job training will be provided. This is a junior position and will be most appropriate to candidates with no previous experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy coupled with excellent keyboard and numerical skills to handle large volumes.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to input information accurately at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
- Be cost conscious.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland.
Click here to apply