Main Purpose of Job:
To meet and service customers’ requirements according to agreed SLAs effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
• Timely and effective communication with Customers, partners & internal departments via e-mail & telephone.
• Liaise with Operations and overseas offices to ensure customer commitments are delivered upon.
• Effective monitoring to ensure deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines.
• Ensure that all Delivering and Collection consignments are conforming to correct information. Effective monitoring to ensure deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines for customers.
• Proactive problem solving with customers and colleagues when issues arise.
• Invoicing in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provision of PODs to meet customer requirements where necessary.
• General Day to Day administrative duties.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Previous Customer Service experience coupled with knowledge of the Transport Industry advantageous.
• Be Customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs.
• Ability to maintain positivity when working under pressure, re-prioritising workload where necessary.
• Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
• Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required i.e. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner.
Click here to apply