HR Administrative assistant
Location: DSV Road Limited, Naas, Co. Kildare
Working Hours: 9:00 – 17:30 Mon – Fri. Fixed term contract (6 months)
Apply by: 17 February
Main purpose of the job
To provide full administrative back-up to the HR Department in accordance with company guidelines to ensure the efficient day to day running of the department.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies when vacancies arise.
- Acknowledge all applicants. Provide agencies/candidates with feedback and reference checking.
- Assist in the recruitment process, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Issuing of contracts and relevant documentation on acceptance of job offers.
- Compile all new starter documentation and set up new employees' files.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Advise Managers when 3, 5 & 6 months of probationary leave completed.
- Ensure training records are updated.
- Liaising with operations regarding query resolutions.
- Filing & general office duties as required.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Skills and competencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy coupled with excellent keyboard and numerical skills.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to input information accurately at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply