Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co. Kildare
Working Hours: 9:00 – 17:30 Mon – Fri.
**Applications now closed**
Main purpose of the job
To provide administrative support to the logistics department. This position requires effective communication with senior management, operational staff and customers, This position will involve exposure to highly sensitive financial and businessinformation which requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Processing of Clockwise reports for payroll, operations roster, confidential messages.
- Prepare and assist in the compilation of various internal and external correspondence, including monthly KPI packs, weekly operational reports.
- Creating non-conformance reports for the customers on a daily basis.
- Inputting date for internal reports for KPI’s.
- E-mailing the customer with information on a daily basis.
- Accurate input of data in a timely manner.
Skills & competencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy coupled with excellent keyboard and numerical skills.
- Previous Payroll experience - advantageous.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to input information accurately at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in solving Customer queries.Minimum of 2 years Office Administration experience.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply