To meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport and storage of their products in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use of company in-house system to create documentation (training will be provided).
• Communicate effectively with customers to ensure requirements for storage and transport are met.
• Liaise with warehouse/distribution to ensure that customer needs are satisfied.
• Assist in any queries which the customer may have, follow up on same and reply to customer.
• Co-ordinate and conduct general administration function e.g. Filing, queries, time management etc.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
• Strong I.T. & Administrative skills.
• Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Courteous and polite with strong customer service skills.
• Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
• Effective communication, organisational & problem solving skills.
• Previous experience in the use of SAP would be preferable but not essential.
Click here to apply