Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co. Kildare
Working Hours: 9:00 – 17:30 Mon – Fri. Fixed term contract (6 months)
**Applications now closed**
Main purpose of the job
To meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport and storage of their products in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Order entry & Processing Product availability.
- Order Receipt and Confirmation.
- Creating Manifests.
- Checking transport dates.
- E-mailing the customer with information on a daily basis.
- Accurate input of data in a timely manner.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Skills and competencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy coupled with excellent keyboard and numerical skills.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to input information accurately at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 2 years Office Administration experience.
- Previous experience in solving Customer queries advantageous.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply