Warehouse Operative/Driver (Autoparts)
Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co Kildare
Working Hours: 17.30 - 01.30 (Flexible)
Apply by: 20 July
To handle all auto parts in a safe, efficient manner in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Off load / sort all parts from Distributors in to designated area / bays in warehouse
• Ensure parts are packed/arranged in vehicle safely and securely ensuring no damage occurred – paperwork checked off accordingly.
• Unload parts @ dealerships in a safe manner ensuring no damage, and in accordance with customer requirements.
• Ensure all required documents/paperwork/ are completed in accordance with company / customer and statutory requirements.
• Comply with all legislation/requirements in relation to access / keys to dedicated lock ups @ dealerships.
• Communicate with office/designated location as necessary on any issues that may arise.
• Ensure that checks are carried out on the vehicle to company and statutory requirements, advising the supervisor/operator of any faults and checking that reported faults are rectified.
• Operate vehicle in a legal, safe, responsible and considerate manner in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
• Good communication and strategic planning skills.
• Be customer focused.
• Current forklift license.
• Ability to problem solve.
Click here to apply