Our corporate magazine is out now
DSV thrives when world trade is booming. We are constantly looking for ways to achieve economies of scale and savings through optimisations etc., to the benefit and satisfaction of DSV and - not least - our customers.
- Reading this issue of Moves, you can learn more about some of the many different ways we work to keep improving across DSV: helping start-ups get off to a good start, offering the digital self-service platform myDSV, getting customer feedback, and working with conceptual procurement.
Find the stories in this issue of Moves:
- DSV helps get start-ups off to at good start (p.6)#
- myDSV gives customers a complete overview (p. 14)
- What our customers are saying (p.20)
- Joint procurement: much more than just discounts (p. 22)
- Seeing the world with DSV (p. 24)
Read the latest issue here