Main purpose of the job
To meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport and storage of their products in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving or transport.
- Provide general logistic support with coordination of all shipments.
- Liaise with DSV offices and overseas as to shipment details or follow up of information.
- Liaise with local DSV office on a regular basis to provide feedback in relation to shipments, customer needs.
- Liaise with customer and provide information and reports as requested and approved by DSV management.
- Follow DSV policy and procedures.
- Establish and maintain supplier and customer relationships.
- Ensure timely, attentive and appropriate communication with internal and external customers and ensure effective resolution of service issues.Complete paperwork in a clear, legible and accurate manner.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
- 1-2 years previous administration/Customer Service experience required. Knowledge of Logistics is desirable but not essential.
- Strong I.T. & Administrative skills (Word/Excel/Outlook/WMS).
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Courteous and polite with strong customer service skills.Assistant
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Effective communication, organisational & problem-solving skills.
Click here to apply