Customer Service Specialist
Location: DSV Road Limited, Naas, Co Kildare
Working hours: 9.00 – 17.30 Mon – Fri (flexible)
**Applications now clsoed**
Main purpose of the job
To meet and service customers’ requirements according to agreed SLAs effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Timely and effective communication with customers & internal departments via email and telephone.
- To receive and accurately enter Bookings on Company’s TMS.
- Fast instruct all consignments to appropriate department.
- Liaise with Operations and overseas offices to ensure customer commitments are delivered upon.
- Effective monitoring to ensure deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines.
- Proactive problem solving with customers and colleagues when issues arise.
- Invoicing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inputting of costs on company’s internal system.
- Provision of PODs to meet customer requirements where necessary.
- Calculate and submit quotations in accordance with current procedures.
- Create and maintain KPI's through the company's systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Non-Conformance Reporting when and where needed.
- General Day to Day administrative duties.
- Monitor volume trends ongoing, highlighting any changes to management.
- Be customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet customer's needs.
- Ability to maintain positive when working under pressure, re-prioritising workload where necessary.
- Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required i.e. Cargolink, Webcost, Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner.
- 1-2 years customer service experience in a Freight Forwarding department. Knowledge of the Transport Industry is essential.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply