HR Business Partner
Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co Kildare
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30 (37.5hrs)
Apply by: 30th August
Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the HR Manager (Ireland), this person is responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service to management and colleagues to provide support in the areas of; Employee engagement, change management, employee relations, organisational effectiveness, legislative compliance, employee records, HR best practice – policies and procedures, onboarding and training & Development.
Skills & Competencies:
- Operationally strong HR professional with excellent ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- You will be a key influencer within the business developing a people centred approach to the achievement of business objectives.
- Service orientated and commercially focused, you’ll build positive working relationships to identify and solve issues acting in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life cycle human resources support.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a good ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong IT systems knowledge.
- You will be capable of working accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Must be prepared and capable of making decisions to guide and support harmonious employee relations.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and the ability to influence key stakeholders when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good analytical skills and ability to analyse and summarise HR data.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Legislation requirements, in particular The Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Act 2012
- Energetic and flexible disposition.
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business, and/ or membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience so that the incumbent can draw from previous experience and knowledge in guiding, advising and supporting the business in the issues that require Human Resource Support.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a warehousing or logistics environment.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Interested? Apply here