Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co. Kildare
Working Hours: 16.30-01.00 5/7 days (37.5 hours per week)
**Applications now closed**
Main purpose of the job
To meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient management of the inbound freight (Ocean and Road), to ensure that all queries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently and that the stock can be receipted and put-away with the required SLA.
- Document and escalate any customer service issues on receiving of transport to Supply Chain
- Creating Master Receipts for inbound containers and ensure each batch is pick faced.
- Provide general logistic support.
- Liaise with relevant persons and provide information and reports as requested
- Follow DSV policy and procedures.
- Ensure timely, attentive and appropriate communication with internal and external customers and ensure effective resolution of service issues.
- Complete paperwork in a clear, legible and accurate manner.
- Complete daily floors walk to ensure aged stock is put-away.
- 1-2 years previous administration/Customer Service experience required.
- Knowledge of Logistics is desirable but not essential.
- Strong I.T. & Administrative skills (Word/Excel/Outlook/WMS).
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Courteous and polite with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Effective communication, organisational & problem-solving skills.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply