Logistics Administrator - Automotive Division
Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co. Kildare
Working Hours: 9:00 – 17:30 Mon – Fri.
**Applications now closed**
Main purpose of the job
To meet Autoparts customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport and storage of their products in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure their requirements are met
- Liaise with depots and drivers
- Answer all queries within a specified deadline
- Update all reports daily
- Production of KPI’s monthly
- Administrative duties
- Minimum of 2 years Office Administration experience
- Previous experience in solving Customer queries advantageous
Skills and competencies
- Strong customer care skills, polite and courteous telephone manner
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel coupled with good keyboard skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Good verbal, written communication and listening skills
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply