Tender Management Specialist
Location: DSV Road Limited, Naas, Co Kildare
Parttime 25 hours per week (flexible)
**Applications now closed**
Main purpose of the job
Responsible for the day to day management and development of the Tender desk.
- Plan and prioritise the work load of current Global Account and Local Tenders.
- Ensure that all tender responses are submitted accurately, professionally and within the deadline and in accordance with the Blue Book.
- To coordinate and formulate a response to global and IE tenders.
- Review and analyse all the data and documentation within the Tender document and communicate the opportunity effectively to the IE Population to Production Directors.
- Match the opportunity to the operational capabilities and strategic expectations, and prioritise accordingly.
- Present the opportunity to the production Directors providing key information per market to ensure a quick understanding of the opportunity.
- Monitor and audit the Blue Book processes to ensure full compliance.
- Continually review and improve processes to increase the hit rate.
- Provide management reports and KPI's.
- To be deeply involved with sales process and metrics to drive revenue attainment.
- To work in partnership with the production Directors towards the achievement of divisional budgetary targets.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within the freight forwarding industry.
- A high degree of analytical skills essential.
- Advanced level of excel will be required.
- Ability to understand financial, commercial and customer driven targets and objectives
- Confident with the ability to communicate and challenge the markets to ensure tenders are submitted with a credible, profitable solution and within the deadline.
- Confidence and experience in negotiating at a senior level.
- Ability to work and adhere to strict deadlines.
- High Level Tender Response Experience.
- Positive & Self-Motivated.
- Relationship Building.
- Takes responsibility for personal success.
- Sales orientated.
- Positive and Can Do Attitude.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer
Click here to apply