Warehouse Operative - multiple roles
Location: DSV Solutions Limited, Naas, Co Kildare
Working Hours: shift basis
**Applications now closed**
- Multiple vacancies Warehouse Operative non MHE AM shift (0700 to 1530)
- Multiple vacancies Warehouse operative MHE AM shift (0700 to 1530)
- Multiple vacancies Warehouse operative non MHE PM shift (1530 to Midnight)
- Multiple vacancies Warehouse Operative MHE PM shift (1530 to midnight)
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Warehouse Operator will support the Warehouse Operations Manager and Supervisors in delivering/exceeding contractual customer KPI's within the warehouse to an agreed DSV budget, whilst driving health and safety and best practice within the operational environment.
Key accountabilities of the role
- Carrying out daily checks on equipment, and ensuring general compliance with health & safety guidelines set out by DSV.
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept to agreed standard through the 5S culture, take ownership of designated areas within the warehouse.
- Warehouse Duties – Ensuring that all allocated duties are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Health & Safety – Ensure that all correct PPE is in use for the tasks in hand
- Perform to measurable KPI’s – Inbound Productivity, Picking Accuracy, Replen/Putaway productivity, Outbound productivity
Skills and competencies
- Where the role involves workplace transport, it is essential that you hold the relevant qualificiations. Previous warehouse experience is desirable, but not essential
- It is essential that you have a can-do attitude where you are willing to undertake any tasks and that you have a good level of verbal and written English.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
DSV is an equal opportunities employer