As a skilled freight forwarder, you can live and work anywhere in the world. I started my career as a young freight-forwarding trainee in 1988. Looking back, the combination of hands-on experience and theory, I find, is the best way to learn. It gives you an opportunity to feel part of things from the very beginning: you are a part of the team and you contribute every day
Jens Bjørn Andersen, CEO
Become a freight forwarder.
Soon, we will start again with the hugely popular Young DSV Trainee Programme. This programme is aimed at anyone interested in a career in Freight.
- The programme for young freight forwarders in DSV is a 2-year journey
- During the two years, you will receive a lot of practical “on the job” training in a local DSV department
- The theoretical part of the programme consists of 8 different modules conducted by a Danish business school.
- During the programme you will also receive training from experts within the industry and the business.
- You will have regular follow-up meetings with your immediate manager in order to ensure that you are “on track” and that you improve your skills according to the plan.
- You will complete a final project followed by an exam
- When you have passed the exams, you will receive a formally recognised qualification to proves you are a fully skilled DSV freight forwarder
Young DSV website
We have a number of Irish-based vacancies available, click on the below link to find out how to apply. Applications close 14th June.
A career in DSV